- One master bedroom.
- Two normal bedrooms.
- Public bathroom.
- Washing area.
- Dining area.
- Sitting room.
- Entry verandah.
There are many features that contribute to making a good house, but here are some important ones:
- Location: A good house should be located in a safe and convenient neighborhood. It should be easily accessible to public transport, schools, hospitals, and shopping centers.
- Size: The size of the house should be appropriate for the needs of the occupants. It should have enough space for everyone to live comfortably and store their belongings.
- Layout: The layout of the house should be functional and conducive to a comfortable living environment. The rooms should be well-proportioned and designed to allow natural light and ventilation.
- Structural integrity: The house should be built with high-quality materials and constructed to a high standard of workmanship. It should be able to withstand extreme weather conditions and last for many years.
- Energy efficiency: A good house should be designed to minimize energy consumption and reduce the impact on the environment. It should be well-insulated, have efficient heating and cooling systems, and incorporate energy-saving appliances and lighting.
- Security: The house should have adequate security features such as burglar alarms, CCTV cameras, and secure doors and windows. This is important for the safety of the occupants and their belongings.
- Outdoor space: A good house should have a well-maintained outdoor space such as a garden or a patio. This provides a space for relaxation and recreation and adds value to the property.
- Storage space: The house should have enough storage space to allow for the organization of household items. This includes closets, cabinets, and other storage areas.
- Accessibility: The house should be designed to be accessible for all occupants, including those with disabilities. This includes features such as wide doorways, grab bars in bathrooms, and ramps for wheelchair access.
- Aesthetics: Finally, a good house should be aesthetically pleasing both inside and out. This includes the choice of materials, color schemes, and overall design